Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An Exciting Development

I do not want to pay attention to the lecture I am in, so I will write a blog post instead!

A lot of stuff has been happening. The most exciting thing, I met a girl.

I met her at a church event over the summer. Then I saw her again at a couple of Beach Newman meetings. One day last month, she got my phone number from a mutual friend and started texting me. In 24 hours, we had exchanged around 100 messages.

We like each other. There are too many examples from her text messages for me to list.

There are some very positive signs and some indications of possible problems. The problems being she does not have a driver’s license and does not have a definite plan to transfer out of community college. She is 21 years old. For over a month I have been saying we should go out and thrown out ideas, but she says she has family stuff to do. Until she spends time with me in person, this can’t move forward.

However, the positives are very positive. We have been averaging 50 text messages a day for the last few days. The subtext from all of them is she likes me and wants a relationship. Most importantly on my end, I am very excited by her. I can't get her out of my mind.

That is all I can think of to write. If you call me or message me I can explain more.

No comments:

Post a Comment