Friday, March 11, 2011

Best phrases and cool clubs

For a while I have been thinking, what are the best and most exciting words that can be put together? I have two possibilities in mind Free Food and Free Books. There are reasons to recommend both of them as the best. Free food has to be dealt with and consumed immediately, while free books can last much longer. The enjoyment of free food is temporary, while free books can provide joy over a longer period of time. However, I think free food wins. It is offered more often than free books and the quality of free food is usually higher than free books.

There are two food opportunities I should share. Tomorrow (Saturday) from 2-5 in the afternoon, if you buy certain drinks at Starbucks you will get a free petite treat. It is the last of their Tribute Days event. Today I had a Salted Caramel Sweet Square and it was wonderful. I decided immediately I must make a post so you can take advantage of this opportunity tomorrow.

The DQ Blizzard Fan Club
My Mom found the Blizzard Fan Club online and it is wonderful. At least every other month they send you a coupon for a buy one, get one free Blizzard. They also send you a coupon when you join and on your birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment