Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am not happy

I am not happy with the way my life is going.

There is what I do on a daily basis. I do not have a job and do not look like I am about to get one. This would be fine if I was in graduate school or working toward something, but I am not.

There are the people around me. While I have met some great people recently, they are not in my age group. I do not have a girlfriend and I am not making the kind of friends I want to.

Then there is my living situation. I live at home with my parents, which is not were I want to be. I should be living in my own apartment where I make decisions about how things are done.

I am not happy with these things. This is not how I want my life to look six months or a year from now.

This is not the life I want. I know I can do better.

1 comment: