Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More posts, a word press, and a monster

This is my 34th post of this year. In the last two and a half months I have made as many posts as I did in from April to December of last year. I am pleased my habit of regular posting is developing. For this year I am averaging once every 2-3 days.

As an update to an earlier post, someone can be taken off of the online milk carton. His blog is back up and I am adding Grano De Mostasa to the sidebar. I met David through church a long time ago. Now he is one of those all too prevalent law students. He did the Jesuit Volunteer Corps so he is currently in his first year. When you are at his blog make sure you see what places he identifies as Paradise Lost and Welcome to Hell.

This drink has a name that sounds like it is fun for the whole family.

Jager Monster

1 oz Jagermeister
1/2 oz Amaretto
1 tsp Grenadine
Orange Juice

Combine everything in the same glass. The addition of the Amaretto is something I got from the The Bartender's Black Book by Stephen Kittredge Cunningham. It is a good reference with a lot of drinks and I would recommend picking it up if you want to make any amount of mixed drinks. I have one at home and it is often consulted.

No comments:

Post a Comment