Since August 1st of this year, I have been enrolled in one, two, or even three electrical engineering classes all the time. Ever since August my life has been crazy. Most of the time it has been the good kind of crazy.
Now I need to plan some fun things to do. So far this is what I have:
- Bake Christmas cookies with my grandma. If it is anything like last year, this could be a full time job.
- Go to San Diego to watch the Bears play in the Holiday Bowl.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.
- Read some of the books I have around me.
- Create a promotional video for a retreat program at church.
This weekend, Terrance is coming to town!, I have a secret Santa thing, and I want to send out Christmas cards. If you want to get on the card list, let me know and send me your address.