Thursday, December 15, 2011

Now that finals are over

Yesterday I finished my last final of the semester.

Since August 1st of this year, I have been enrolled in one, two, or even three electrical engineering classes all the time. Ever since August my life has been crazy. Most of the time it has been the good kind of crazy.

Now I need to plan some fun things to do. So far this is what I have:
  • Bake Christmas cookies with my grandma. If it is anything like last year, this could be a full time job.
  • Go to San Diego to watch the Bears play in the Holiday Bowl.
  • Celebrate New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.
  • Read some of the books I have around me.
  • Create a promotional video for a retreat program at church.
I still need to think of a few more things to do. On the practical academic side, I want to learn about electrical circuits and electrical parts. A few times this semester a question has come up where I thought, "I do not know that, but I convinced the graduate adviser I did." I will be taking a senior level class on analog circuits next year, so there are a few things I should learn beforehand.

This weekend, Terrance is coming to town!, I have a secret Santa thing, and I want to send out Christmas cards. If you want to get on the card list, let me know and send me your address.

No comments:

Post a Comment