Sunday, January 31, 2010

I was going to make a post, but deleted it instead

I was working a on post. I actually wrote most of it two months ago, but I did not have the ending of it until the last couple of weeks. After working on it some more today it was almost finished.

It was titled "The cause is great, but the people are inept." In the post I talked about my experience with a group that did important work but was poorly managed. I asked, should I work with this group to support their mission, or should I forget about the group because they cannot run a meeting or explain how to do the simplest things?

I decided it was not worth my energy and time to work with the group, even if they did important work.

I decided to delete the post. No good will come of rehashing events that make me angry and no one who reads the post will be better off because of it.

If something makes you angry do not dwell on it needlessly. After you have learned all you can from it press the delete button so you can let go of it and move on to better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment