Saturday, September 5, 2009

Finding things

Last week I was looking for my camera charger. After an exhaustive search I could not find it.

This is distressing to me. It is not in my nature to lose things. In fact, I think finding lost things is one of my strengths.

I started to think, how did I become so good at finding things?

This could have developed from looking for lost things for my Brother and Dad when I was growing up. I could have this skill from my Mom and her way of finding things. Alternatively, my skill could stem from my logical thinking. As my Associate once told me, most people do not think with the same logic you use to run your life.

If I ever do find the charger, I think there is a 75% chance it is in my room right now within ten feet of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment